There are several methods that can be used to cleanse crystals, including:
- Sage, Palo Santo, or herbs: Cleansing crystals with sage or other herbs is a popular method and is believed to remove negative energy and purify the crystal. Simply light the sage or herbs and hold the crystal over the smoke, allowing it to be purified.
- Sunlight or moonlight: Placing crystals in sunlight or moonlight is another way to cleanse them. The energy of the sun or moon is believed to purify the crystal and clear any negative energy.
- Rock salt: Placing crystals in a bowl of rock salt is another way to cleanse them. The salt is believed to absorb negative energy and purify the crystal.
- Water: Cleaning crystals with water is a simple and effective method. Simply hold the crystal under running water or place it in a bowl of water. It's important to note that some crystals should not be cleaned with water.
- Sound: Cleansing crystals with sound is another method. You can use singing bowls, bells, or even your own voice to cleanse the crystal with sound.
- Intention: Cleansing crystals with intention is a method that uses the power of your thoughts and words to cleanse the crystal. You can set an intention for the crystal to be cleansed and then visualize or say the intention out loud.
- Energy healing: This method is about running energy through the crystal. You can use Reiki, Qi Gong, or any other energy healing modality to cleanse the crystal.
It is important to note that some crystals are sensitive to certain methods of cleansing, so be sure to check with the properties of the crystal you have before cleaning it. For example, Selenite is sensitive to water and Amethyst can be faded by sunlight. And remember to cleanse your crystals regularly, as it will help to keep them energetically clean and powerful.